Reporting to : Group CFO
Stores : 800 ( 200 Company Owned and 600 Franchisee)
Key Areas : Financial Accounting, Treasury, Working Capital Management Business plans / Analysis, Direct /Indirect Taxation, Business plans/ Investor relation, Business turnaround, Standard Operating procedures, MIS / Budgeting/ Costing, Risk Management, Banks/FIs Relations Management, Cross Functional Coordination, Audit (Internal/ External), Legal/Commercial functions Funds Mobilization.
Managing entire financial activities relating to group's Indian Retail Operations. Providing Business & functional leadership and driving initiatives to streamline all finance functional constituents including - Accounts & Audit, Treasury, Statutory compliance's, Budgeting & business planning, Taxation ( Direct/ Indirect) matters, Legal/ Commercial negotiations etc.
- Provided strategic inputs to facilitate all vital decisions of the group to retain confidence of stakeholders.
- Ensure nil delinquency Receivables with effective credit management and reduce unsecured exposure.
- Develop full S&P, Accounting & IT set up for Indian retail operations, ensured statutory compliance's.
- Prudent management of Indian treasury / working capital operations within budgeted benchmarks.
- Raised adequate Working capital & capital funding tie up with lead Banks.
- Achieved business turnaround enhanced shareholder/Board confidence in operations.
- Achieved significant cost control milestones every year with direct accretion to organization bottom line.
- Manage entire finance function to provide effective support in conduct of business operations. Structured long-term 5+ year's strategic business plan and annual business blueprints to provide long-term business directions to the company. As member of Senior Management team provided policy inputs to facilitate turnaround of business and achieve targeted revenue.