* Organize funding from Bankers/Financial institutions for QSR/Real Estate Development projects
* Cash Flow management
* Review of Project Costs on a regular basis vs Budgets
* Review of Food Costs on a regular basis
* Review of Internal Controls on a regular basis and ensuring Internal Audit system in place
* Coordination with Supply Chain Management
* Ensuring timely accounting and completion of statutory audits
* To identify and evaluate areas for improvement of profit with particular regard to cost reductions and methodology.
* To assist in the production and development of the Units Business Plan and budgets
Qualification: CA / ICWA
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Desired Qualification & Experience: Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with a post qualification experience of 5 to 8 years minimum
* Age Limit: Max -- 35 years
* Reporting to: Business Head Operational/Administratively and functionally to VP- Finance
* Industry Experience: Preferably from Hotel Industry/ Quick Service Restaurant background. Exposure to Real Estate Development Funding and Accounting would be an added advantage
Key Skills & Competencies:
* Ability to combine strong business acumen with effective management skill.Experience of consolidations and reporting.
* A sound understanding of the month end process.
* Ability to thrive within a fast-paced business environment.
* Organized with excellent attention to detail.
* Good communicator & Team player
* Candidate selected must join within 30days.
* Should have AfricanExperience