- Define/Follow project plans to execute process development and/or re-engineering
- Conduct deep-dives into underlying assumptions and quantitative details of all analyses and make recommendations based on developed insight
- Interact with Clients (internal / external) to understand requirements - as required. Manage communications for multiple levels of management, including executive level communications Discuss results/ideas with Accenture and its clients
- Total Experience : 5-15 years of post-qualification relevant work experience
- MBA (Finance/Strategy) from Tier 1/2 institute
- Shift: UK Shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience in analytics across the Financial Planning and Analytics domain (desired)
- Experience in predictability analytics such as Statistical analysis, Optimization, Predictability modeling, Forecasting, etc. (desired) Ability to engage in Business discussions
Overall Purpose of Job:
F&A Analytics covering:
- Financial Analysis
- Multi-dimensional Reporting
- Financial Statement analysis
- Using process engineering best practices, identify areas for process improvement or development; build processes, including process maps, to ensure appropriate management and governance of critical processes
- Developing insights and delivering client business impact in terms of revenue increase, operation cost reduction, working capital reduction etc.
- Understanding of organization's finance function
- 3rd party client management experience is must.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in corporate strategy / Business Finance.