- The main objective is to achieve business growth by achieving excellence in service, providing value-add on assignments, contributing to training and up-skill of the team, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers.
- Manage a team of 20-25 people.
- Responsible to work with global Business modeling teams, by providing assistance on reviews for models on various industries and transaction types. The team verifies business models to ensure that they are materially achieving what they are built for.
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Experience in building, updating and quality check of various financial models, including project financing models, revenue and cost models, valuation models and management reporting models
- Assign people to projects based on their skills, career goals and client's expectations
- Qualified MBA / CA / CFA with min 8 + years of working experience with Management consulting firms/MNC/KPO/Large Indian Companies.
- Should have good exp in building Financial / Business Modeling.
- Good exp in Team Management.
- Excellent understanding of integration of the Financial Statements in an MS Excel environment
- Direct experience in building, and quality check of financial models.
- Good understanding of corporate finance principles, corporate transactions and funding mechanisms
Qualified MBA / CA / CFA with min 8 + years of working experience with Management consulting firms/MNC/KPO/Large Indian Companies.