* Good experience in the same field & products for at least 10 years.
* Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
* Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
* Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
* Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
* Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
* Estimate production costs.
* Set production budgets.
* Manage production budgets.
* Implement cost control programs.
* Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
* Very good at English & computer.