- Planning and execution of Break down maintenance of all critical & non critical Equipments.
- Energy Conservation implementation & monitor day to day power consumption.
- Review maintenance and upkeep of equipment; Track Annual Maintenance Contract schedules.
- Participate in internal / external audits; Track legal compliance for adherence to all statutory / other requirements.
- Prepare & implement 52 weekly Planned Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all locations equipments like Transformer, H.V.A.C., UPS, D. G. set, AHUs, Package Units, BMS System, Fire panel, Electrical Panels, Incubators, Lab Equipments and Distribution Boards.
- Ensure Fire Fighting Systems equipment 24 x 7 operations maintain daily checklist & conduct weekly trial to maintain the system.
- Arrange training from expert trainers for Fire warden team, support staff & conduct Fire evacuation drill twice in year.
- Operation & maintenance of Hydro-Pneumatic equipments for Domestic & Flushing system.
- Liaison with Government agencies / statutory bodies like Shops & Establishment, M.P.C.B., Ministry of science & technology, B.M.C., P.W.D. & power Supply Authority.
- Operation & Maintenance of Sewage Treatment Plant (S.T.P.) & Effluent Treatment Plant (E.T.P.)
- Critical & Non critical equipments AMC finalization & track their maintenance schedule.
- Responsible for Soft services & Security functions & all support functions.
- Budget preparation & presentation to management & get it approved.
- Review the quality, timeliness and cost for all jobs including new construction, repair and maintenance of existing infrastructure.
Experience : Minimum 5-6 years years experience in Managing Facilities in a state of the art office Complex, IT park, Plant complex, etc
Full time BTech/ BE in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with good experience of handling equipments like Transformer, H.V.A.C., UPS, D. G. set, AHUs, Package Units, BMS System, Fire panel, Electrical Panels, Incubators, Lab Equipments and Distribution Boards, etc