- The candidate with relevant work experience in International Trading Houses/ Export Houses, including at least 5 to 7 years in managerial capacity and having independently headed the department.
- Experience minimum 10-15 yrs of relevant work experience in International Trading Houses/Export Houses. (Work experience in Agro commodities, Chemicals, FMCG &Consumer Goods products will be useful).
- Should be capable of formulating and implementing procurement & export strategies with respect to each product in consultation with the management.
- Should have good knowledge & experience in International Trade, exports, sourcing & the commercial procedures.
- Should be well versed in Export Clearance procedures & related routine formalities of export
Documentations, customs procedure, DGFT licenses, duty drawback etc. and have good relationship with
-Should coordinate with company's internal departments such as: Finance, Sourcing & Sales & as well as with Factories, CHA, and Shipping Lines & Government Departments.
- Should be capable of independently handling the entire operation of procurement, inspections, inland logistics /warehousing, freight negotiations & exports.
- Should be aggressive, goal-oriented team player with high degree of business acumen & commercial judgment.
-Should train, motivate, direct & control junior team members to do day to day task & achieve company's goal.
-Should have leadership traits with excellent communication & negotiation skills.
-Should have problem solving skills & should be able to work under tight deadlines & pressure