Domain Skills :
Domain: Networking/C /Linux expert, In depth skill towards implementation of FCAPS(- ) in telecom equipment which majorly involves the managing and controlling the health of telecom equipment. (- )FCAPS is an acronym for fault, configuration, accounting, performance, security
Development experience in and around: Provisioning of a system, Fault management (Alarms) of the system, Performance monitoring, Logging.
Mandatory hands on experience:
- C Programming, Linux/Unix System Calls, State Machine Implementation, Multithreading, Memory Management, IPC: Shared Memory, Message Queues, SNMP protocol, SNMP commands, Traps
- Knowledge of tools: gdb, Cunit, Coverity, Electric Fence, Gcov, Gprof, Valgrind, Net-SNMP
- Knowledge on configuration Management system : Mercurial (Preferred),, CVS, SVN.
- Must be familiar with international standards like IEEE, ITU-T, ETSI, ANSI, MEF, etc.
- Experience in strict SDLC model of working and create high quality software requirement specification, Basic Design, Detailed design, Unit test Plan, Integration test plan and Code and Good debugging skills, Experience in defining Unit testing and integration testing strategy