- Partner with the learning and development stakeholders including Executive & Management Development (EMD) and Learning Delivery team to create a holistic, integrated learning and development proposition that appropriately addresses the capability requirements of r oles in GTO
- Learning Solution Development and Implementation.
- Manage business stakeholder relationships to gain agreement on learning priorities for GTO and sponsorship for learning solutions to address these priorities.
- Consult with global and regional stakeholders to translate business objectives into a Learning & Development strategic agenda, addressing all aspects of capability requirements.
- Engage the Function stakeholders to effectively communicate the learning agenda and the learning solutions to the wider GTO client group.
- Build solutions that develop the capabilities, in all relevant roles across the function, working in partnership and leveraging GTO Learning team and internal specialists, comprised of Learning Solutions Specialists (LSS) and Programme Managers (PM), within the Learning team.
- Be accountable for managing timely end-to-end delivery of learning solutions within the Learning agenda in accordance with regulatory requirements as well as ensuring standards are met.
- Meet and anticipate existing and evolving expectations of regulators in terms of Learning practices, content, design and measurement.
- Identify and adhere to industry best practice as a minimum standard, while consciously innovating best in class approach & practices
- Effectively deliver on team management expectations including recruitment, supervision, performance management, development, coaching and team engagement
- Exhibit personal leadership while inspiring team and role modeling behavior aligned to the Banks values and code of conduct
- Learning metrics and impact on business outcomes, Delivery of objectives as agreed with Head, Learning
Stakeholders and peer feedback.