Business leadership role with end to end responsibility for managing the complete spectrum of Life Sciences analytics vertical " including go-to-market strategy, solution development, service delivery excellence, account management, people inclusivity , P&L management
- Augment and expand LS Analytics unit through cutting edge capability enhancement, platform building and account/delivery innovation
- Own the holistic service delivery responsibility with focus around business impact led analytics approach and exceeding service delivery benchmarks
- Actively lead account management and growth pursuits including RFI/RFP support and proposal generation management
Responsible for overall financial management of the practice with accountability for revenues/profitability matrix
- Lead the growth of the business through active business development activities, focusing on expanding the depth of business with existing customers and expanding our business to new customers.
- Develop robust solution/platform building practices with LS analytics and relentlessly focus on meeting customers evolving needs. Constantly seek to understand their most critical issues and develop creative approaches to providing them market insights into these issues.
- Manage, recruit, develop, and retain an exceptionally talented professional team.
- Foster seamless internal communication and strong collaboration with all internal teams ( sales analytics, marketing analytics, consulting) and present a unified, highly customer-focused solution/offering to the potential/existing customers
- Provide thought leadership and innovation in LS space and maintain knowledge of topical trends in LS analytics industry
- Responsible for execution of strategic initiatives , business planning and budgeting exercises