Obtains profit contribution by managing workforce; establishing and accomplishing business objectives. Plant service Manager
* Accomplishes Business objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
* Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning account-abilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
* Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
* Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, Maintenance, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
* Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Overview of projects and project development
* Reviewing insurance, banking, auditing and other board related aspects of the company.
* Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Engineering Background with MBA or degree in marketing and business studies is preferred Industry: Oil and gas, Petrochemicals, Maintenance and Refinery