- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems or related fields
- Should have around 5 years of experience in developing enterprise applications in Java/JEE technologies.
- Working experience in SQLS / Stored Procedures with a RDBMS, preferably DB2(Z/OS or UDB).
- Needs to be comfortable working in the Unix/Linux environment.
- Good knowledge of multi-threading and high volume server side development
- Involvement in full Software Development Life Cycle of the project.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a good team player.
Experience in Job Scheduling (Autosys/TWS) is a plus.
Experience in ORM tools is a plus.
Familiarity with Mainframe is a plus.
Familiarity with Angular JS, GIT, REST/SOAP Web Services
Experience in Security Markets and front office trading application development