- Must have at least 3- 5 years hands on experience in Informatica Power center version 8.5 and above, and strong understanding of Data warehouse concepts
- Should possess the ability to understand business requirements, data models and mapping documents, and design & Develop and Test ETLs as per requirements
- Possess strong SQL background, preferable in Oracle 11g, and working knowledge in UNIX shell script
- Ability to work with testing team for testing of deliverables and fix defects
- Should be familiar with ETL review process
- Should be a team player with strong communication skills
Job Level Specific Duties:
- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Typical Years of Experience:
- Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
- Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
- Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.