Job Description :
Real Estate, Infra, Media, FMCG & Construction (Any of these sectors)
- CA, MBA, + MBA from an accredited college or university with minimum 2-3 years of similar experience.
- Equity Research Analyst in Institutional Broking (sell side)
- Interaction and maintaining relationships with Fund managers and Analysts of our Institutional clients.
- Carry out industry/company research and prepare reports outlining the investment recommendation.
- Develop and maintain the financial models of companies and do valuation and forecasting.
- Build and update the financial models after a thorough understanding
- Detailed review of financial statements, estimates and projections for the next 1-2 years
- Carrying out relevant valuation methods to value the stock
- Write in detail Initiating coverage report, reflecting in-depth understanding of the company
- Write Quarterly reports covering quarterly results (preview & review)
- Company updates on a monthly basis covering major developments during the month
- Write special reports covering major news / special events/ corporate actions/ AGM/ company.
- Visit & management meet/ channel check/ company conference call/ industry conferences
- Maintain database with supporting data / information for everything written in the published research reports
- Write sector updates and thematic reports
- Contribute for any other special reports planned by the team
- Communicate clearly about the stock view to the clients through detailed reports/ update notes/ PPTs/ telephone calls.
Skill Set Required :
- Ability to identify and solve issues effectively on time, eye for details
- Good MS Office skills
- Sector exposure is must
- Strong Accounting and financial skills
- Basic knowledge of macroeconomics aggregates, regression analysis
- Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner
- challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
- Ability to practice attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to identify proactive ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
- Knowledge of database tools Bloomberg, Reuters and other financial data systems
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Key skills :
- Financial Modeling, Valuation Equity Research, Research Analysis Finance Company Research Infra,Media, Real estate, Construction Sector Report Preparation