Qualification :- MBA Finance/MS Finance/MSc Financial Economics.
- Would oversee the equity products passive or ETF's product development, operations & assist the sales and operations team. This opportunity is to get exposure to global clients& markets.
1. Manage Equity dealing for the funds preferably ETF's.
2. Good knowledge of equity settlements & back office.
3. Provide through leaderships on the development of new thematic indices and investment strategies.
4. Back-testing these strategies to ascertain the returns and risk profile.
5. Working with a team of analysts on creating the prototype of strategies.
6. Working with the technology team to implement the algorithms for such indices on SQL.
7. Manage and maintain equity database including price data, corporate actions and other relevant data points required for constructing equity indices.
8. Liaise with third party data vendors for raw data delivery and ensure accuracy of such data.
9. Contribute in designing fixed income indices and associated data management.
10. Managing different projects and team under strict timelines.
11. Daily monitoring and maintenance of the existing indices.
12. Excellent communication skills as you would be interacting with various stakeholders and key shareholders of the company.
13. Working with the sales team to enhance the sales efforts as and when required.
14. Creating various documentation and presentations.
Qualification and experience:
1. MBA Finance/MS Finance/MSc Financial Economics.
2. Work experience in Equity/Fixed Income Index creation.
3. Financial analysis, equity dealing, settlement & operations.
4. Capital Market Dealing experience desirable.
5. At least 5-6 years of experience in equity dealing and index with high frequency financial data.
6. Good analytical skills and ability to promptly scrutinize company specific balance sheets and other financial information.
7. Efficiently use data base application like Bloomberg, ACE Equity, CMIE Prowess etc