Main Function Of The Job :
- Production operator will focus on ensuring equity research is formatted professionally and in line with the firm's branding guidelines.
- In addition there will be numerous key responsibilities around data maintenance, training, liaison with IT, trouble-shooting, scheduling of reports as well as liaison with other regions to ensure the local department fits in with the global team's aspirations of a follow-the-sun workflow model.
- As such, though the focus of the role is predominantly focused on EMEA, there will be extensive coverage and liaison with other regions.
Main Duties :
- Reviewing research to ensure it is professionally presented in line with the firm's requirements, as well as other key production responsibilities.
- Formatting research reports/powerpoint presentations and other forms of research output.
- Coverage for 12-9 pm London hours.
- Training analysts/assistants in the use of the departmental template, excel charting tool as well as other research-based applications that touch upon production.
- Co-ordination of timing and publication of pre-deal research.
- Scheduling reports with the production team.
- Working with the database team to ensure the integrity of data on the department's publishing systems/portal.
- Liaison with production teams in other regions to ensure the global workflow model.
- Establishing relationships with the printshop and monitoring quality.
- Troubleshooting problems and routing them to the correct team.
- 4 -5 years of experience in Equity Research reporting.
UK Shift : 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. shift