Silverpeople has been retained as client's exclusive partners to build their landing team from scratch.
Our client, based out of Bangalore, is looking for smart team oriented people who can get things done and entrepreneurs who have passion and drive to do something exhilarating and incredible. You will be a part of the founding team and will get an opportunity to make your own self-fulfilling teams. You will also be expected to wear multiple hats with fair amount of discretion and control.
Apply only if you are looking for a new and exciting startup which is one of its kind and if you enjoy working in an environment where creativity has no boundaries, where things move at internet speed, where you can expect unexpected to happen.
Role: Entrepreneur in Residence- Customer relationship management/ Founding team member-CRM
- To define corporate CRM strategy within the context of organization's objectives.
- As a core member of the team, the Customer care manager will be primarily responsible for setting up and running after sales service operations (Inbound/outbound tracking) of the company in India.
- This position is a key specialist role managing the outsourced or in-house call centre operations
- Call centre management
- Set up and manage contact centre/ call centre KPIs
- 3rd party account management role with end to end responsibilities; responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources
- Monitor company Call Center agents' voice and non-voice service quality
- Set customer service targets, assess quality standards against targets, and plan areas of improvement or development
- Record statistics, user rates and performance levels of the centre, and prepare daily, weekly, monthly QA reports
- Ensure CRM system is set up and clean order management
- Ensure smooth service delivery
- Liaison with supervisors, team leaders, and 3rd parties to resolve issues
- 6-12 years of experience in a technical in-bound call center operation, in a leadership role
- Work experience in computer, mobile phone, eCommerce and Call Center fields preferred
- Education qualification: College graduate, majors related to computer, telecommunications, Information Technology, Electronic Commerce, etc .
- Knowledgeable about smart phones and digital products, familiar with Android
- Good sense of service and good communication skills
- Know well about the Office operating software, like Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook etc
- Good language skills in both of English and Hindi
- Proven record of planning and organizing, effective communication and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools (Power Point at advanced level, Excel - experience with pivot tables, basic formulas, macros, look-up functions)
- Excellent communication skills in person, written, over telephone and email
- Self motivated, reliable, problem solver
eCommerce experience is mandatory for this role.