Job Role :
Review of documentation of Policies, review of delegated authorities for risk administration, Policy approvals/ amendments, review of delegated authorities for Pricing, Collections, waivers, etc.
New Product/ Process Approval
- Review and Evaluation of New Product / Process from an integrated risk view
-Identification of Key risk areas under the new products / processes and suggest mitigation
Risk Monitoring & Reporting
- Analysis of risk Newsletters on an ongoing basis
- Preparation and Publishing of Risk Dashboard for Bank wide Key risk areas/ products
- Review and monitoring of Risk Appetite statements and various limits specified thereof at each product level
- Monitoring of Material Control failures / key audit findings pertaining to Key risk areas.
Minimum of 2-3 years Experience in Credit Risk (Retail/ Wholesale) - Credit Policy/ Underwriting
Knowledge of multiple Asset products is a plus.
Educational Qualification MBA(Finance) / CA / CFA/ FRM
Good interpersonal skills with abilities to interface with senior Management
Should be willing to work across multiple risk / business areas.
Strong analytical skills and ability to work on spreadsheet/ presentations