The Enterprise Architect (SAP) will be an integral part of the SAP practice and play critical roles across several different areas.
Presales Solution Architect:
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for various SAP opportunities, through initiation, development and successful closure.
- Collaborating and coordinating with Technical, Solution, Sales, Pricing, and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements, and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements.
- Writing responses to RFPs / high-quality, winning proposals that clearly articulate the designed solution, value proposition to the customer and Capgemini differentiators.
- Solution Defence by following the internal pre-sales process and taking the designed solution through different reviews.
- Presenting designed solutions and proposals to the customer in a convincing and effective manner.
- Contribute to designing, architecting and estimating high-quality, winning solutions for ongoing opportunities, with an emphasis on technical, functional and overall excellence.
- Participating in execution of several initiatives aimed at assessing and transforming customers SAP landscapes.
- Contribute to development and enhancement of SAP-related offerings.
- Actively participate in internal capability building activities including knowledge dissemination, training, asset creation etc.
- Minimum 12-15 years of Hands-on Cross functional experience on SAP projects (preferably implementation projects)
- Thorough understanding of the SAP product architecture
- Good understanding of the entire SAP product portfolio
- Should have in-depth knowledge of at least 2 SAP modules / products, including hands-on implementation experience as Stream / Module lead for the same. Should have the breadth of understanding of the complete SAP ERP suite.
- Good understanding of the overall SAP product strategy and roadmap.
- Strong understanding of business functions and processes and an uncompromisable ability to translate technology into business terms.
- Ability to analyze requirements and build intuitive solutions
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication, management, negotiation, presentation and client relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should have experience with international projects executed in global delivery model
- Good understanding of the latest technologies related to SAP, especially in the area of HANA, Cloud and UI/UX.
Education: B.E /B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA