Education: A Bachelor's degree (or higher) from a reputed institute.
(1) Manage our consumer-facing systems - Web, Android, iOS, our in-house CRM and our teacher product.
(2) Own the whole engineering process, from design through to integration testing, deployment and monitoring while helping to keep the teams on track and clearing on track roadblocks to ensure success for the development teams.
(3) Drive the definition and design of systems; developing detailed implementation plans, and coordinating cross team dependencies.
(4) Collaborate with the product management team to define great features and exceptional products that will delight our students and teachers.
(5) Manage multiple development teams where a top priority is to ensure that our engineers are
Happy, motivated and growing.
(1) At least 5 years of hard-core engineering large-scale, high-performance distributed systems and
Ensuring architecture and code-level designs are high quality.
(2) Passion for building products used by millions worldwide and for leading high-performance engineer teams.
(3) Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience from top tier school.
(4) Complete command of CS fundamentals including algorithm design, data structures, and system Design, is a must.
(5) 7+ years of software development experience with 4+ years of leadership experience.
(6) At least two years leading multiple development teams, minimum of 10 team members, in all Candidate:
(2) Inspirational personality and the ability to quickly form strong interpersonal bonds.
(3) Experience working in small teams and delivering quickly and continuously.