Missions and Responsibilities: The responsibility of the candidate are as follows
* Analyzing and evaluating technical contract annexes and performing a contract analysis with the engineering team
* Preparing the engineering part of the project execution procedures considering contractual requirements
* Planning, managing, monitoring, reviewing and approving the overall engineering work regarding appropriate quality, project specifications and contractual requirements
* Supervising studies
* Ensuring completeness of the design criteria
* Supervising preparation of the basis for design
* Initiating / participating in HSE reviews (HAZOP, SIL, etc)
* Initiating / participating in 3D CAD model and Design Reviews
* Initiating /participating in Construct ability Reviews
* Supervising the engineering input for subcontract incl. BOQ
* Monitoring and controlling technical deviations/ Change Management
Competencies and Profile: * Candidate with B.E qualification shall have overall minimum working experience of 12 yrs with at least 6yrs working experience in design and engineering in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical plants projects.
* The candidate shall have worked in at least TWO projects in design and engineering at the capacity of Engineering Manager/ Assistant Engineering Manager in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical plants projects. Site experience for supervision during erection stage and support during pre-commissioning and commissioning for an Oil & Gas / Petrochemical plants project shall be an added advantage.
* Apart from technical expertise in original discipline, a strong management and leadership capability should be demonstrate by the candidate. The candidate should also demonstrate an inter-discipline mindset focusing on the prime job objective of interface management.
* Candidate shall have a good communication skill in English.