Application Development &Project Delivery
* Design architecture and lead the development of multiple applications
* Build POCs on custom applications working with client requirements
* Manage projects from resource mobilization to first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
* Overall supervision and management of project - ensuring project process adherence, TATs and compliance standards
* Over-manage client communication process including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs
* Manage partner relationships (as applicable)
* Manage and deepen client relationships, also identify further business opportunities with existing clients
Business Development and Solutioning
* Actively contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solutions
* Develop proof of concept of the solution (if required)
* Career manager for the engineering team
* Lead and motivate all resources in the team, define their career goals and progression, retention management, including practice specific training and development initiatives
* Actively participating in organization-building activities such as hiring, process improvement & tracking, growing client accounts, etc.
Required Skills& Personal Attributes:
* Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
* Demonstrate experience of managing Application Development and Projects
* Ability to partner with Sales & Marketing and Product Management Team
* High degree of proficiency in Data Sciences, Application Development
* Exposure to Cognitive Computing concepts like Semantic Search, Ontology, Graph Analysis and Machine Learning.
* Ideally experienced in the Financial and Industrial Domains..
* High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
* Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment.
* Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong 'can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up
* Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission.