Primary responsibilities include:
- Handling administrative (Moves, Adds, Changes and Deletions) tasks on Cisco IP Telephony platforms such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Call Manager Express and Unity Express.
- Responsible for uptime of all Cisco IP Telephony infrastructure
- Responsible for Monitoring and Backup and Restore Operations
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Call Manager Express
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Cisco voicemail systems Unity Connection and Unity Express
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Cisco Voice Gateways, VG224 and VG248
- Troubleshooting of Voice PRI related issues and working with different International Telecom Service Providers
- Coordinating with Cisco TAC for escalated issues and performing troubleshooting with TAC engineers
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Administration of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Administration of call recording platforms Verint Impact360 version 11, VoicePrint (VPI) version 5
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Administration of Fax solutions such as Cisco onramp, Kofax Communications Server, GFI FAXMaker
- Coordinate troubleshooting with call recording platform and fax solution vendor support personnel for escalated issues
- Maintain Established OLA's with customer and client
Must have at least 2 years of work experience preferably on the following technologies:
- PBX: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
- Voicemail systems: Cisco Unity Connection
- IVR and ACD platforms: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Knowledge of Cisco Emergency Responder (CER), Auto-attendant
- Call control protocols: H.323, MGCP, SCCP
- Cisco IOS, T1 and E1 PRI, CAS T1
- Voice Gateways Cisco 4000, 2900, 3800 and 3900 series integrated services routers
- Cisco QoS for VoIP
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN communications
- Call recording platforms Verint Impact360
Other necessary skills:
- Excellent English Written / Verbal communication.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Must be able to interact confidently and articulately with external clients and internal business units and must be able to handle all other duties as assigned.
- Must have a graduate degree
- Cisco certification such as CCNA Voice, preferably CCNP Voice