Design engineering experience with good knowledge in
- Development of Overall Plot plan
- Equipment layouts
- Piping layouts
- Stress Analysis
- Support Design
- Interaction with all disciplines/Client/licensors/team/vendors/site contractors
- Piping MTO handling and control for the project
- Quality Control
- Local/statutory codes and standards (TAC/IBR/CCE)
- Managing a team of Pipers incl stress and material engineers
- Conducting Model Reviews/other reviews
Basic Job Requirements:
B.Tech / B.E. with 3 to 10 years of relevant experience.
Engineering graduate with relevant experience in a Consulting / Engineering (EPC environment) pertaining to Hydrocarbon / Petro-chemical / Oil & Gas sectors.
Other Job Requirements
Excellent Communication & People Skills.