Audio Codec Engineer is responsible for design, development and delivery of Audio Codecs, Audio post processing algorithms for the next generation mobile platform.
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics and Communications.
- Candidates must have 2-5 years' experience in embedded software development and audio technology.
- Candidate must have knowledge
- Candidate must have knowledge and hands-on experience of audio coding standards (MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ Dolby/ DTS ) and pre/post- processing.
- Candidates must have experience on ARM / DSP.
- Good knowledge of DSP based embedded systems.
- Candidate must have a strong mathematical and signal processing knowledge.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of ARM/ DSP architectures and optimization methodologies.
- Good programming and debugging skills and proficient in C and/or C++ and Assembly language.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of software processes and experience in deployment of practices.
- Experience and interest in embedded system software development on Linux / Android / Windows.