1. Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility's geographic locations.
OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety management system standard ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management system standard TS 16949 Technical Specification Management and Organization"s Quality Basics system standards.
2. Support, Foster, Promote and Demonstrate Organization's Core Values and Leadership Behaviors.
3. Maintain balance between customer, employee and financial satisfaction by maximizing facility/department Performance Indicators to align to organization's Stepping Stool of Success Strategy.
4. Support and maintain department lean initiatives as set out in LPS system requirements.
5. Maintain department 5S requirements.
6. Maintain effective communication with internal and external customers to ensure all quality requirements are met
7. Interpret regulatory quality documents in order to apply them to manufacturing and quality systems.
8. Be actively involved in quality planning (Control Plans, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, Gauging).
9. Identify gauging methods, quote, purchase and implement related systems.
10. Participate in Customer Focus meetings.
11. Initiate and participate in 8D Problem solving meetings with suppliers.
12. Review accuracy of process documentation and update as required.
13. Negotiate the store product rejected for a supplier quality problem to minimize the impact on cost.
14. Follow up Program Supplier Quality audits and ensure corrective actions plans of suppliers to the findings derived from it.
15. Assist in the analysis of quality in the derogation's of products and process required by the customers.
16. Monitor supplier performance based on quality and delivery.
Five to seven years of related experience in supplier quality & supplier development.
Should have experience in development of Forging & Casting supplier.
Experience with risk analysis and problem failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) for automotive products
Experience in writing and executing engineering test protocols. Write quality assurance reports that describe manufacturing problems, corrective actions taken and preventative measures needed. Proposals are usually written for non-technical audiences such as clients and management.
Ability to make presentations to senior management during annual meetings to provide an overview of areas such as product costing, maintenance and equipment failures which need to be considered when planning for the coming year.
Read operating and quality assurance reports to understand technical and operational information about facilities, processes and equipment.
Experience in drawing interpretations and geometric dimensional tolerancing. Knowledge and experience in gauging methods, calibration, and gauge R and Rs. Ability to take precise measurements using specialized equipment and techniques.