Candidate Should have Experience in Following Area
1. Prepare, obtain approval, issue and implement company quality control (assurance) program manual in compliance with owner contract and company requirements.
2. Be responsible for the interaction with owner, agencies, subcontractors and internal departments on quality related matters including performance activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
3. Reports to company management as required by either regulatory requirements or by corporate structure.
4. As required by quality control program manual, perform activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notification to management of quality problems, etc.
5. Responsible for Quality Control program implementation.
6. Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising Quality Assurance Representatives. Will perform, activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
7. candidate should have experience in Quality Checking for Bathing Plant, Concrete testing, Material Testing Mix Designing.
8. Candidate should have experience in High rise, Commercial, Multi storied, Township and IT parks.