1.Prepare, obtain approval, issue and implement company quality control (assurance) program manual in compliance with owner contract and company requirements.
2. Be responsible for the interaction with owner, agencies, subcontractors and internal departments on quality related matters including performance activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc. 3. Reports to company management as required by either regulatory requirements or by corporate structure.
4. As required by quality control program manual, perform activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notification to management of quality problems, etc.
5. Responsible for Quality Control program implementation.
6. Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising Quality Assurance Representatives. Will perform, activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
7. Provide administrative and technical direction to all quality control personnel - includes personnel administration, resolution of technical problems, development/approval of in-house training, etc.
8. Act as liaison with owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
9. Ensure company standards as outlined in quality control (assurance) manual are effectively implemented.
10. Ensure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
Looking for a person who is having experience related to projects like Residential / Commercial.
- Candidate should be from Contracting Construction Company (must)
-Candidate must have worked on highrise residential, commercial building
- B.E. Civil