Data Center L1
* Perform media administration tasks such as tape mounting and backups, as well as server reboot, periodic clearing of logs etc.
* Maintain and conduct periodic checks on the data centre equipment for faults.
* Coordinate and maintain outage notifications and
maintenance schedule where needed.
* Maintains documentation related to data centre like daily shift reports, weekly reports, BCP report etc.
* Perform application SOD-EOD.
* Coordinate on-site DC activities.
* Identify incidents, log a call & chase for closer.
Data Center L2
Perform administration tasks such for multi-platform technologies & skilled in at least 2 of below.
Administration of various flavours of OS Windows, Sun etc.
Administration of various flavours of Databases Mssql, Oracle etc.
Administration of various flavours of Backup tools like
Administration of various flavours of Storages like EMC, Dell,etc.
Execute Proactive preventive maintains and monitoring for all respective administration Area.
Well versed in Domain, patch management, Antivirus, proxy, virtualization, web server Technologies.
Proactive Identification of issues, provide solution & close issues to satisfaction
Data Center Manager
Provides overall* support for data centre operations align with best practises.
Implements controls to maintain availability of * systems includes DC infra, Hardware, OS, Database & applications.
Maintain and conduct periodic checks on the * data centre equipment for faults.
Conducts audits on data centre procedures and * processes to ensure that there are no
Gaps. Participate- lead external audits, visits * conducted for DC.
Proactive recommendation on capacity planning, * inventory (hardware-software)management, best practises,process,procedures,reports,services,solutions,produc ts in support of DC.
Log, track and take ownership of all DC issues and* resolve to the satisfaction of all stake holders.
* Coordinate and maintain outage notifications and maintenance schedule where needed.
Reviews documentation related to data centre like* daily shift reports, weekly reports, BCP report etc.