Production/ Manufacturing/ Engineering
Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemicals / Refinery, Construction/ Real Estate
- Experience :
- Act as a prime source of subcontract management for the project.
- Must have experience with Contract related field
- Must have experience with handling Claims
- Minimum of 3 years in Construction
- Incorporate risk item from project main contract agreement back to back to subcontract agreement
- Define and clarify subcontractor scope of work.
- Assume responsibility for the performance of all subcontract related tasks for the successful completion of the project.
- Establish overall subcontract execution strategies in line with the Company policies and contractual responsibilities.
- Analyze risks and prepare mitigation plans outlining timing, actions, and other considerations required.
- Review all statutory approval status including project environmental plan in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Monitor all official communication with the subcontractors and others involved in the project.
- Manage the Subcontracts and major Purchase Orders to assure their conformance with the subcontract specifications and requirements in consultation with the legal counsel.
- Ensure that the Contract is communicated to all the relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness to support implementation.
- Provide contractual analysis and interpretation on subcontract claims issued in the project and drive resolution to closure.
- Review and analyze contractual subcontract claims including extensions of time, prolongation cost, acceleration cost, and all other contractual claims
- Identify and report major issues and events that may possibly give rise to a subcontract claim in future to the Project, Construction Management Team.
- List up all subcontract claims issued and being issued during the contract period and analyze the relevant contractual entitlements under the Subcontract.
- Coordinate with the Contract Management Team and the legal counsel to develop claim approach and general strategies.
- Negotiate subcontractors or other parties in dispute and use best Endeavour to mitigate the implications and accordingly reach an amicable solution.
- Protect the rights and interests of the Company from all subcontract claims and disputes while assuring compliance to the subcontract responsibilities as much as the situation allows.