Nature of work :
Responsible for managing named customers' relationship and ensure we deliver and demonstrate our value proposition by leveraging industry best practices in BPM / ECM domain. EM works closely with CRM and Delivery Head to meet the business goals and targets.
Acts as a SPOC between the Customer and Organization (both delivery and account management teams)
Positioning Organizations Product and/or services to the customers.
Identify continuous growth opportunities for new business as per account expansion target.
Execution of ongoing engagement such as implementation, change request, renewal of ATS / AMC, additional resource deployment, additional licenses and additional process deployment.
Work with Delivery Head and CRM in reviewing the progress of ongoing implementation, new business opportunities and the Booking-Billing-Collection figure as per account expansion target.
Get actively involved in activities related to mining cases for a specific client including POC and Demos as necessary.
Build proposals for the new opportunities and involve CRM / Business Head, as needed.
Create, review and periodic update of all opportunities at Salesforce.com.
Follow the OEA process and guidelines.
Build relationship with Key Decision Makers as well as Users.
Manage customer satisfaction and ensure high customer satisfaction.
Ensure for every delivery Client Sign-Off and acceptance are in place
Obtain customer satisfaction feedback post SRS / Functional Spec and UAT for every implementation (new and existing customers, both)
Ensure delivery and demonstrate the value proposition by leveraging industry best practices and thereby retain the account over competition.
Responsible for the end to end delivery - takes over from Presales immediately after receipt of the order placed by the customer, thru Hand-off process including all project sign off and the site going Live dates.
Lead or step in as a System Analyst, whenever required.
Manage and participate in operational issues related to a specific engagement in terms of technical and delivery issues.
Billing/ Contracting/ Raising of bill/Collection of Payment from the customer as per the agreed terms and timeline.
Qualification and Experience:
MBA and/ or engineering from a premier institute.
5 to 8 years of Exp and having 3+ Years of experience in Delivery, Project management, Client Engagement or Presales.
Skill Set Required:
* Knowledge of system integration issues
* Knowledge of estimation, planning, project management, budgeting and quality assurance as it relates to ECM/ BPM practices
* Strong customer orientation and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels.
* Ability to gather and analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
* Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
* Good analytical capabilities and excellent time management skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
* Must be comfortable working with and cross-functional teams.
* Proactively maintain existing relationships and leverage relationships to develop a sales pipeline; develop new opportunities to increase company visibility in the account. Will carry an annual billing target
* Ability to coordinate and prioritize customer requests with the assistance of other managers to ensure the highest level of service possible to the customer.
* Strong customer Focus & Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels.