* Minimum 12-14 + yrs experience in project/service delivery management, overall preferred 15+ exp
* Experience with Finance / SCM background and has managed end to end JDE
* Should have performed on minimum 4-6 JDE projects life cycles
* Delivering the engagement against the contract and to client satisfaction
* Managing the engagement budget as stated in the last signed BCS with the objective of maximizing the Delivery Value Improvement (DVI)
* Ensuring compliance to engagement delivery mandatory requirements
* Maintaining and extending the powerbase within the client, together with Business Development
* Deploying appropriate tools (especially the corporate tools) along with methods, templates, etc.
* Seeking and Providing accurate engagement information to the IDP Delivery Organization
* Managing the engagement risks and issues, and corresponding action plans
* Approving the assignment of, and defining the objectives for, key engagement roles (supported with KPIs where appropriate)
* Working together with the Offshore Project Manager in order to realize the contractual obligations and the project targets, and in accordance with the One Team model
* Should be well versed with project management methodologies
* Should have experience in Scope, schedule and Risk management
* Should be good in scheduling and achieving Mile-Stones and management reporting.
* Should be good in resource and people management
* Project Management Certification (PMP, PRINCE2) is preferred.
* Should have experience in implementing ITIL standards.