1. Business HR responsibilities of for Employee Relationship initiatives.
2. Plan and implement Development engagement plans with focus on better engagement quotient for employees of DCs.
3. Manage a team of HR and SPOCs and exercise good people management practices for Employee onboarding, Employee orientation, employee engagement, C&B management, Rewards and Recognition plans , Leave management , Exit process etc.
4. Handling employee grievances, appraisals, and formulating the Hiring Strategy in line with the overall business plan and keeping in mind the forecasted attrition and Bench movements.
5. Responsible for updating all HR policies including recruitment and L&D where a coordinating role is required
6. Identify and implement positive employee relations programmers, in consultation with the relevant stakeholder groups, that will lead to a more efficient and motivated workforce.
7. Resolution of escalated HR operational issues and grievance readdressed
8. Plan and roll out programs for internal branding in coordination with internal communication teams
9. Employee Satisfaction surveys, dip-stick surveys, findings, analysis, intervention, formulation and supervision of the intervention in close coordination with corporate plans.