Qualification -- M.Sc. Micro Biology
Bio -- Technology
Bio - Engineering
To achieve the expertise in Intracytoplasmic sperm injection with mature spermatozoa present in ejaculated semen and also TESE/ PESA sample.
To know laser application on embryos.
to be confident with all types of Freezing protocols for Embryos
To perform thawing program for all frozen embryos for all FET cycles and has to choose the embryo with implantation potential.
To take lead role in decision making of laboratory protocols for all procedures.
Sole responsibility to grade all embryos at 4-cell, 8-cell, morula and blastocyst stage and choose the embryo with good implantation potential.
Has to assist the clinician to choose an embryo with good implantation potential (GIP) on the day of transfer.
Guide the embryologist to choose the embryo with GIP for embryo transfer
Decide the culture protocol for each IVF/ ICSI case and will coordinate with the clinicians for proper outcome.
Attend the clinical meeting with clinicians, nurses for the betterment of clinical outcome.
To guide the embryologists in trouble shooting.
To maintain a log book for cleaning/ maintaining the equipments.
Quality control/ assurance of Embryology lab is her/ his sole responsibility.
To supervise all IVF procedures done by Embryologists.
* Maintain embryological record for all pts undergoing ART program.
* Maintain the log book for the maintenance of the equipments in andrology and embryology lab
* Maintain the logbook for daily consumption of laboratory items.
* Look after the indent --issue for the consumables in the in house software
* Maintain the MIS for IUI/IVF/ICSI /FET procedures monthly.