- You as a Electronics Engineer will be responsible for embedded systems electronic design for new process automation equipment, including both analog and digital circuits.
- Responsible for analyzing, improving, maintaining and cost reduction of existing electronic designs.
- Responsible for PCB layouts, design verification and design margin analysis Intrinsic safe electronic design.
- Responsible for managing agency certification and component obsolescence.Work closely with other cross-functional team members.
- Apply advanced technical knowledge and engineering skills to provide product design solutions.Interface with PCB vendors for manufacturing Perform prototype evaluation testing and product qualification testing.
- Your Bachelors or Master Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with overall 8 plus years of experience with minimum 5 years of electrical/electronic design and development experience.
- Experience in digital, analog and low power electronic design.
- Experience in embedded system electronic design with various microprocessors architectures , computer simulation before prototyping, digital communication electronics such as RS485, USB.Good understanding of hazardous Zone and Division classification, design for Div1-Zone2 and Div2 areas.
- Familiar with product safety certification, evaluation and testing process for classified hazardous locations.
- Familiar with product safety standards (FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx) experienced with agency approval requirements
Good understanding and work experience in EMI/EMC guidelines, standards, protection
circuitry and design mitigation techniques.
- Product safety standards (FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, ASME, NSF, 3-A) are preferred.
- Knowledge of firmware for microcontrollers a plus. Experience in engineering requirements management, design documentation, test-requirements and document control
1) Deep proficiency in core module of SAP
2) Lateral knowledge of all complementary modules of SAP
3) Exposure to multiple project implementations
4) Have the ability to integrate proposed solution across modules and with 3rd party systems
5) Knowledge and experience in the Implementation methodology
6) At least 6 years prior work experience in a SAP consulting capacity
7) A minimum of 4 complete project life cycles in a SAP consulting capacity
8) Exposure to the Fashion and Lifestyle Industry in a working capacity for at least 3 years.