Design experience in Oil & Gas Domain, Client Co-ordination, Lead team of Electrical engineers and designers,Onsite-offshore Coordination.
1. Client Coordination.
2. Perform Technical discussions with Client and capable to involve in kick off discussions for projects at site.
3. Engineering man hrs estimation for the projects
4. Data / Input collection for projects.
5. Onsite offshore coordination.
6. Able to perform document reviews for multiple projects in parallel to providing inputs for running projects.
7. Exposure to HT and LT system design, Switchyard design
8. Single line diagrams and Load list review
9. Electrical equipment specification review
10. Electrical layout review
11. Technical bid analysis review and Tender evaluation.
12. Idea of cost estimation
13. Knowledge of Hazardous area requirements, Heat tracing system design, Cathodic protection system design knowledge would be helpful etc.
14. Knowledge of ETAP or equivalent software and can review reports for load flow, short circuit, relay co-ordination and arc flash analysis.
15. Core knowledge in Oil and Gas / Petrochemical / Chemical Industries electrical design essential.
16. Should be able to lead multiple projects from offshore.
17. Vendor co-ordination skills.