Leading operational Excellence activities in all areas of business
Lean manufacturing activities, 5S, TPM, SMED,VSM, OPL..
6 Sigma trainings, projects
Balance score card Safety KPI
KEY ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
To follow and maintain organizations SOPs and safe working practices.
Implement and comply with any legal, environmental and safety ,BRC requirements and/or checks
Lead team in operating with a high level of efficiency, integrity and enthusiasm, striving to achieve excellence in all endeavors.
Be creative and proactive contributor on the management team, focused on identifying opportunities to continue improvements.
Plan and implement EHS program as per company standards
Provide relevant information to sector on all EHS matters.
MIS related to EHS activity
Accidents investigation and corrective actions and implementations
Legal compliance's related to EHS
Form safety committee and coordinate meetings and maintain record of the same and implement recommendations
Develop SOP for safety related matters
To conduct participate in various audits as per company requirements.
To initiate activities to minimize accidents best practices , process and techniques
To provide training to new Joinees and existing employees on various safety related matters in the plant.
Own and monitor the safety KPI of BCAMEA strategy Balance Score Card and always look for improvement in it
Perform seminar and training from time to time for all departments in Plant.
Work with or contribute to a work group or team to complete assigned task
Coordinates and/or acts as a liaison between agency or work unit and other agencies, work units, organizations, suppliers, etc.
To maintain the standards as required by the company within time limits
To have good communications with management and fellow workmen.
Maintain housekeeping to the standard defined in the Housekeeping and Hygiene procedure.
Facilitating information flow about Best Practices and correct implementation, communication of best practices on a periodical basis and preferably at each team meeting; visualization on the shop floor. Capturing, maintaining and sharing database of best practices with other Company sites
Reporting site KPIs, analyse trends and progress, following up SCIP(Site Continuous Improvement Plan)
Degree in Engineering
Certification in safety management
10+ years relevant experience with sound knowledge EHS activities
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
1. Ability to priorities workload based upon the plant requirements and objectives. Good Coordination skill and follow-up skill
2. Shop floor / process Layout planning
3. Risk Analysis/ HAZARD Analysis
4. Accident investigation and corrective actions
5. Be creative and proactive contributor on the management team, focused on identifying opportunities to continue improvement
6. A manufacturing background in a high speed, high volume continuous process
7. Successful track record in man management in combination with proven record of task achievement
8. A management style heavily orientated to training and coaching
9. Good computer skills ability to manage via computerized data