Educational Qualification: Masters degree in Social Science, Education Management or any relevant Master degree in Education field.
Leading, directing & managing a team towards the achievement of goals & objectives laid down by NCT.
2) Major objectives to be achieved:
* Grants to reach the beneficiaries on time i.e. within 15 days of received application.
* Student's mid-year follow up.
* Ex-students data
3) Skills Required:
* Thorough knowledge of various educational fields including vocational and ITI courses, various government schemes/minority schemes for students scholarships.
* Able to negotiate for the best packages in universities and colleges.
Major Responsibilities In details:
To handle the overall administration of 'Education Scholarship Programme' by strengthening the eligibility criteria, systems & processes by carefully scrutinizing, evaluating & granting of scholarship to eligible applicants.
* Responsible for planning, approval & execution of the education programme in line with the aims & objectives of the Trust.
* Responsible for leading, directing & managing the team towards the achievement of educational goals & objectives of the Trust.
* Responsible for networking and coordinating with local representative.
* Conducting interviews of applicants interested in pursuing higher studies, understanding their ability, interest level & making decisions accordingly.
* Responsible for monitoring & handling day to day activities of the Trust.
* Responsible for deciding the sanction amount based on the available fund, eligibility & requirement of the applicant.
* Responsible for preparing monthly reports, annual reports, budget preparation, proposals, MOUs etc.
* Constantly reviewing & evaluating the proceedings of the project.
* Asking for grants and arrange for guest lectures on advanced topics and subjects for better exposure for the students.
* Ability to develop new academic strategies.
* The ultimate purpose should be to develop the intellectual capabilities of every individual, help him or her realizes their own potentials, likes and strengths, work on the weaknesses and team building activities.
* Participate in the education and career development, team meetings/ plan and organize programmes for students.
* To take a flexible approach to working as a part of the education department; to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the educational programmes.
* Prepare and maintain detailed records of all the work undertaken i.e. monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
* Responsible for preparing monthly reports, annual reports, budget preparation, KMI, proposals, MOUs etc.
* To operate within approved levels of authority.
* To ensure accurate and timely collation of data and effective processes.
* To identify and implement 'best practice' and innovative solutions to achieve accreditations and to work towards continuous improvement.
* Local, regional, national and sometimes international travel is required in order to successfully execute the programme.