Home24 is Europe's largest online destination for home furniture and decor. Being a dynamic, fast-growing market leader, our goal is to consistently provide our customers with the best service and assortment. Backed by well-known investors, we are among the top 20 of Europe's fastest growing e-commerce companies and with a valuation of USD 1 bn one of the most attractive and highly valued opportunities in tech.
Home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America with further expansion planned in 2015. We employ more than 1,000 people worldwide and are looking to expand our team with dedicated top talents and experts who are ready to grow with us. Our dynamic and international team works with great passion and enthusiasm towards a great goal: To revolutionize the Home & Living market.
Therefore we are looking for you from now on in Berlin, Germany as:
Dynamics NAV Developer (f/m)
Your duties at Home24
What we expect from you
- You will be part of our in-house ERP development team and develop solutions for our current Microsoft Dynamics NAV System
- Code, unit test, performance test, debug, implement, and support application systems either through new development of functionality or enhancement of our existing functionality
- Apply your architecture knowledge to increase the scalability of our ERP System and help us to prepare for the newest version of Dynamics NAV
- Work together with project managers, business analysts, testers as well other teams from integrated solutions to ensure effective delivery of functionality
- Use software development methodologies and standards (based on Microsoft Guides) to effectively code and provide a high quality
- Take ownership for you developed software and continuously work to improve the existing system
What we offer you
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) and preferably 3-5 years of related experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Platform including NAV Classic & RTC Environments
- Strong understanding of Dynamics NAV Standard with profound knowledge of NAV modules (warehouse, finance, purchasing, sales)
- In depth SQL & database knowledge as well as the ability to develop in at least one additional programming language
- A good understanding of software architecture concepts related to object orientation and services.
- Certificates for NAV and SQL would be a plus
- A highly motivated team of professional developers, database and system operators, quality and product managers
- Opportunities for advancement -- independence and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Openness to new ideas and creativity
- Experiential depending and negotiable salary
- Benefits like employee discount, team events, language courses etc.