- Dyeing of Cotton, Cotton-Polyester blend using Vat, Reactive, and Disperse dyes. (dyeing of woven/knitted fabrics)
- Knowledge of Visualcolour Matching.
- Meeting per day production requirements with proper programming and planning in dyeing
- Works out chemical recipes for dyes and decides on the correct treatments for different types of fabric.
- Supervises dyeing operatives who mix dyes and feed the fabric through the machines.
- Responsible for Reactive and Indigo colour dyeing for knitting and woven fabric and yarn, Design preparation of fabrics.
Job Specifications :
- Work experience on dyeing of all types of woven/knitting fabric (cotton, 100% polyester, PV fabric, synthetic filament yarn fabric, Canvas material etc.
- Experience on jet dyeing machines/stenters/winch machines, along with experience on machine maintenance. (e.g. Devrika/Hiisahaka/Taiwanese Tang machines).