1. Overall management of Metering routine activities for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial consumers involving Smart Phone and modem based systems.
2. Overall management of all contracts and interaction with service vendors for smooth functioning of all activities.
3. Ensuring Metering data compilation and timely generation, submission of daily report, monthly MIS reports and other periodic reports including archival and quick retrieval from SAP/ other storage facilities.
4. Coordination for Metering internal audits, ISO audits, other statutory audits and timely closure of identified actions.
5. Inter-departmental coordination for system improvements.
6. Estimation of required resources, budgeting, ensuring timely indenting, procurement, expenses tracking and cost control.
7. Active involvement in Metering new developments and establishing required systems for smooth, efficient functioning.
8. Training and development of subordinates, outsourced manpower.
Full time BE/B Tech (Mechanical/Instrumentation) from reputed university.
Candidates with experience of around 5-10 years may apply.