1. Prepare and maintains audit plans, audit programme, audit techniques and methodology, audit schedule, audit pack, reporting formats, working paper formats, audit logs etc.
2. Co-ordinate with the logistics of the internal audit schedule with cost centers and contracted external firms for conduct of internal audits.
3. Receive and review the audit reports for technical quality, the tenor and suitability of the communication and justification of findings.
4. Summarize and Communicate Findings as required for the MD/Board/Top Management .
5. Distribute reports to the Cost Centre Head, Director of Finance and Administration and the appropriate Program Director. Follow up and obtain a response from the cost centre head and comments from the Program Director.
6. Coordinate and interact with Cost Centre Heads (CCH), staff and external audit firms
7. Perform in-depth trend analysis of internal audit findings across locations with a view to identify weaknesses/ irregularities and recommended suitable action.
8. Coordinate and interact as required with the Director on matters relating to and arising out of the internal audits.
9. Independently review the consolidated monthly financials
10. Conducts investigations/ forensic audit as when required either as follow-up of audit reports
11. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned from time to time.