Responsibilities & Functions:
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal people management skills
- Understand user requirements and coordinate with the developers
- Should be able to analyze, review the code
- Should able to do technical documentation like impact analysis, test
cases, design documents etc.
- Should have good knowledge of RDBMS
- Should have trouble shooting experience.
- Should have good communication skill.
Required Mandatory Skills:
- Must have 6-8 Years of hands-on experience .Net technology 3.5 and above (C# .Net Win Forms, ADO.Net), LINQ. Should be able to create and maintain store procedures, triggers and functions In Oracle 11g and SQL 2008
- Experience in WPF with WCF
- Knowledge on design patterns
- Prior exposure on MS Charts
- Coding as per design and standards.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
obtaining solutions, resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Able to creatively design and build systems in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proven problem solver and trouble-shooter, who can think creatively under pressure
- Strong code Re-factoring skills. Should be able to optimize codes.
- Exposure to Database Concepts and Technologies.
- Should have experience in Agile Development.
- ASP.NET, Web Services
Understanding of financial services applications or related business experience is a major plus.
- .Net Technology 3.5+ (C# .Net win forms), WPF, WCF, Oracle11g, SQL 2008, LINQ
Required Soft Skills
Good communication skill