- Provide direction to the SW development team in identifying and resolving technical issues and seek opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Provide strong leadership and technical guidance across functional teams in order to manage large scale projects that includes wireline, datacom, application software components and platform software etc.
- Communicate effectively with functional teams, including Systems Engineering, Product Management, Test, Customer Support, as well as Executive Management and other Engineering teams.
- Build, mentor and grow the development team and serve as a champion for a positive team environment.
-Commit to reasonable development schedules and deliver solutions on time with high quality.
-A minimal 15 years of experience in software industry and at least 5+ years of architecting solutions and delivery large programs as chief architect.
- Requires solid understanding and hands on experience in the following areas: real time operating systems, embedded systems, datacom, wireline domains and high availability design and development.
- Proficient in using project management tools such as PowerPoint, excel and project plan.
- Be able to effectively guide and contribute to architecture and product features and road map.
- Efficiently create and manage development schedules and resources.
- Effectively provide clear status and communicate changes in schedule.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have good hand as Technical Skills in Both Wireline & datacom domain. Wireless would be plus.
Must have good technical leadership Skills.
Must have good knowledge of creating product lines.