Location Management & Leadership
Management of People & Teams
Development & Product Strategic Leadership
You role will be to
-Convert business strategy into a plan to marshal and empower teams to deliver business value. Drive product roadmaps towards a strategic direction.
-Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring of quality-centric development, QA, and product management staff that supports the companys proprietary software products.
-Support best practices, methods, and advancements in a highly agile environment
-Understand Object Oriented Development and Architectural Design Patterns
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, MS degree a plus.
- 10+ Years of experience Programming and Software Development/ 5+ years code development in C#
- 8+ years in a Senior-level direct leadership role ( MBA a strong plus)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
-Direct experience in working within an Agile-based development environment.
-Experience with Scrum
- Experience managing teams that interact with other global US/UK-based organizations