Technical Architects who have passion for designing and optimizing large scale systems and would go after optimizing every millisecond of processing time for Internet scale systems.
We have opportunity for Architects to work on our next generation highly scalable highly available systems. You would be working on a scale where you would be optimizing every freaking resource and would be designing for tremendous growth and robust failover strategies.
Strong exposure in engineering robust solutions for Internet scale traffic.
- Proficient in designing and developing multitiered software systems on Java technology stack.
- Strong exposure in developing and designing software solutions on top of Spring, Hibernate and contemporary frameworks.
- Ability to design & implement the architecture for OLTP / realtime, high volume transactional systems. Exposure to at least one of the cache stores on top of DB systems is a must.
- Proven track record in designing and developing SOA based architecture. Familiarity with RESTful webservices is a must.
Exposure to high performance Queuing systems and JMS.
Proficiency in JVM architecture, JVM tuning, JVM troubleshooting and analysis.
- Familiarity with at least one nosql database/datastore (CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike etc.). Familiarity with cache stores (Redis, Memcache, EHCache etc) is a big plus!
- Ability to design and develop system solutions on a multitiered architecture involving SOA, DB, Cache stores, Queues, NoSql databases and mapreduce systems.
- Strong exposure to performance tuning of applications and strong analytical ability to troubleshoot system problems quickly.
- Ideal candidate should have security, failover and burst scenario on top of his mind, not an afterthought.
Familiarity with opensource software/framework selection.