Mastery of relevant programming languages Java, DOT Net, RPG, SQL, DB2.Technical expertise at a level as to act as an internally and externally reliable, knowledgeable resource. Familiar with Noble (Dialer), Iseries
Reporting to the Vice President, Information Technology.The Director IT is responsible for the end to end operational management of technology platforms
Key platform responsibilities include application support, platform testing, problem / incident management, capacity management, change management, middle ware and database support, platform engineering, platform monitoring, platform tools and efficient engagement / integration with enterprise and wholesale engineering and support teams.
This role is primarily focused on strategic planning (60% Strategic/40% Tactical).
Responsible for the Global software delivery leveraging India & Global Dev & QA teams
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for SW Development, Quality Assurance and support of all enterprise applications
2. Focused on startegic leadership of the functions, in order to develop IT strategy, and propose solution options including advice on design, implementation, tools, scalability, system performance, dependencies.
3. Responsible for Resource Management
4. Budget Management : Lead planning and budgeting of the team
5. Vendor Management: Support vendor evaluation and decisions on technology investments..
6. Business Process Management: Standardize and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations; define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs