We have been retained by one of our clients to build presales leadership team across various geographies. There are multiple positions spreading across USA, Europe, APAC and India as geographies of focus, but the work location will be Bangalore, India for EU and APAC and West Coast for USA.
- Will be responsible to conceptualize customized solutions, services, process models and POC creation in the area of Advanced Analytics.
- Work and Partner with business development and Delivery teams to develop solutions for proposals to meet client needs.
- Will be responsible for analytic planning and delivery of modeling results; Expertise in up front design and interpretation and presentation of results
- Deliver outstanding, insightful analysis aligned to the analytic plan and ensuring that clients central questions/issues are addressed.
- Contribute to improving the solutions with creative thinking with regard to conceptual frameworks and analytic techniques.
- Proactively synthesize learning across multiple sources in order to deliver compelling stories and, when appropriate, to make recommendations.
- Support the Sales team to target Accounts in Various regions
- Prior delivery experience especially in Retail Analytics.
- Lead the Deal initiative along with Sales Leads to close & help win deals.
- Relationship with the Client Executive team during the pursuit to ensure win.
- Strong Experience with Analytics solutions in Retail, CPG and other Industries in US, APAC and Europe market.
- 12+ years of experience in pre-sales, solutioning and consulting in analytics environment.
- In depth knowledge of Analytics Models and solutions especially in industries like Retail and Online Business
- Demonstrated ability to lead and solution with Multi-Million $ revenues in a fast paced services environment in Analytics.
- Ability to understand the business dynamics and the revenue generation strategies