This Job opportunity is with a growing company and has unlimited earning potential. As a Director of Sales and Business Development, you will be responsible for owning the customer relationship, driving business, and customer satisfaction, reports to CEO of Company in India and NY.
- Develop a territory of accounts in APAC Market. Identify & Quick conversions of new business opportunities in the market.
- Establish and develop strategic relationships with business and technology decision makers at accounts
- Effectively qualify a customer and manage relationships strategically for maximum short and long term value
- Self-starter and have the ability to network.
- Leverage executive level relationships to develop targeted sales strategies that convey a customized approach to all business pursuits.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Understand the competitive landscape and work with marketing team to construct effective presentations, marketing messages, and value statements
- Conduct presentations, develop proposals, and manage each phase of the sales process
- Identify and qualify new and emerging opportunities with New Clients.
- Actively researching for potential clients
- Pursue and maintain new business relationships
Key Performance Indicator:
- Number of clients acquired for each sales landscape and work with marketing to construct effective presentations, marketing messages, and value statements
- Number of repeat customers
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients
- Follow up with clients continuously and respond to client inquiries & Build Long Term Relationships.
- Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client
IT Services Domain:
eCommerce, eInsurance, Enterprise Solutions (Accounting and Finance)