Education & Work experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Commerce
- 13+ years of sales experience in Information & Communication technologies services and solutions, preferably with Service Provider, System Integration and/or IT vendor services background.
- Experience in selling-to and selling-through major BFSI accounts is a must - at Regional or National level.
- Exposure in related enterprise business in BFSI and have an understanding of the technology/solution requirements by translating it into a business.
- Willing to travel as required.
Key Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for building a sales strategy that enables BFSI to grow existing accounts, and acquire strategic new customers in India.
- Will lead a team of sales, pre-sales and service delivery in a matrix organization.
- Is responsible for creating a winning approach that highlights company's unique capabilities in solving the need(s) or problem(s) at hand.
- Drives consulting approach to build solid customer relationships whereby Sales Director becomes a credible and consistent source of executive alignment in key accounts.
- The Sales Director's objective is to support the team to penetrate accounts in multiple areas: promote new solutions and services to existing business units, establish new revenue streams with new business units, as well as, maintain and grow established business streams within the account.
- By working with Procurement, Business Users, Technology users, Vertical Markets divisions, Product and Solution divisions, Sales divisions and the customers of the assigned BFSI customers, the Sales Director will solve internal and external challenges and/or completes his customer's portfolio with company solutions.
- There are a number of technical and operational company support resources that are assigned to managing the details of solutions and services delivery to the BFSI client base.
- The Sales Director must therefore develop a successful working relationship with the company delivery teams so that successful hand offs can take place and problems/issues can be proactively identified and solved.